Japanese Origami Cranes Garland Wedding Photography Party Backdrop
20 40 $20.00 - $40.00
- In Japan, the crane has always been a symbol of peace. It is believed in Japan that 1000 cranes for your wedding are symbolic of 1000 generations of peace and prosperity.
- Cranes are all hand folded using 3" x 3" white origami paper. Each crane is spaced 3" apart and there are loop knots at each end for ease in decorating.
- Each string of cranes is packaged individually so they don't become tangled. All sets arrive in a beautiful gift box. PINK boxes for 3.28 foot string sets and GREEN boxes for 5.9 feet string sets.
- Cranes can be displayed flat or pulled slightly open for a beautiful wider effect. Since cranes are handmade, each is carefully folded but not identical.
- Beautiful wedding or event backdrop. Photo prop for guests. Party focal point or centerpiece. Perfect for proposals, vow renewals, love, valentines day, bridal showers, engagement parties, bachelorette party and weddings.
10 strings: 20 cranes per string: 5.9 feet: Total: 200 cranes
*** ** We do custom crane orders. Either loose or on strings. We can make a variety of sizes, colors and lengths to your requirements. Custom orders are non-refundable and depending on the request, may take anywhere from 2 weeks+ Contact us with any questions and for quotes.